If you would like to…
- Create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications as a member of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development through the use of Agile Methodologies
- Use the latest tools and techniques (currently Java/J2EE, Ruby/Rails, C#/.NET, XML, Agile Methodologies, Web Services, EAI tools…)
- Do hands-on coding and proactively mentor developers (including pair programming)
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Have the opportunity to work in a number of different domains in a variety of different client environments
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
- Senior developers (8+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects, you are expected to work closely with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further.
And you have…
- 1+ years delivery experience on a commercial application development project including integration with 3rd party applications
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Strong OO design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming – XP and Scrum
- Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues
- Ideally, knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Experience in a leadership and mentoring role is a huge plus
And you want to learn…
- Test Driven development, continuous integration, refactoring, code pairing methods of development
- How to bring about a big change in the way software is developed and delivered
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!
TESARK is looking for –
- Passionate programmers with expertise in developing native applications for the iOS/Android platform. Hands-on experience of minimum 2 years in mobile development is a must.
- Have worked across the whole SDLC including analysis, design, coding and implementation of object-oriented applications
- Strong OO design skills, including good design patterns knowledge
- Interest in or experience of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Worked in a forward looking environment using techniques such as test driven development and continuous integration
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment People who have experience and understanding of a variety of mobile platforms and toolsets.
- People who have the ability to judge and recommend appropriate platform choices given context about a particular application.
- Opportunity to create and implement non-trivial, end to end business solutions on a variety of mobile platforms
- An Agile environment that values programmer practices like test driven development (TDD), and continuous integration (CI) based on Extreme Programming (XP) methodology
- A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment.
- An environment that encourages contribution to open source projects
- Flexible career paths, decided by YOU and not by HR or your manager
- Opportunities to learn bleeding edge technologies, from scratch, on real life projects
- A chance to have a lot of fun while you work
Our application process will assess your passion, technical skills and culture fitment. We’ll get you to write code, pair with us and meet your potential colleagues. If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!